Horizon GmbH’s institutional partners have been involved with the management and assurance of the integrity of offshore structures. This experience has been formalized into many activities highly sought after by all sectors of the different industry such as oil companies, ship construction operators, ship owners and projects connected with marine & offshore operations. These include:
HEALTH SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT (HSE) AUDITS
- Preparing and maintaining OSC for offshore productions
- Introducing and maintaining a Health and Safety audit program
- Developing and improving Safety Management System
- Accident Investigation and analysis
- Development of in-house Health and Safety Training
- Producing safety policies and procedures to ensure compliance with relevant legislation
- Technical authoring of operations manuals and other technical documentation (quality assurance responsibilities including document control)
- Provision of technical personnel consulting in all Health and Safety matters
- Legislative Compliance Audits
- Safety Management System Audits
- Environmental Management System Audits
- Audits based on ISO & ISM code.
Horizon GmbH with the help of its partners are at the forefront of adopting structural reliability techniques within the offshore industry. The use of such tools, combined with system assessments has proven powerful in optimizing the design of offshore facilities such as jackets, jack-ups, mooring systems and risers. Results provide the designer with a focused understanding of predicted probabilities of failure, thus leading to increased safety, optimized life-cycle performance, and effective comparisons of different design options.
Those who wish to transfer or improve management systems can take advantage of our operations audit service which can both establish the value and facilitate the improvement of operating procedures, systems and personnel.
Casualty, Legal & Corporate
With professionally qualified staff in a range of disciplines, high class engineering, resources, Horizon GmbH is well equipped to provide a number of specialist services including:
The Horizon GmbH Company can provide asset valuations and surveys of onshore and offshore oilfield equipment. Plant and equipment valued has included:
- Mobile Offshore Drilling Units (jack-ups, semi-submersibles)
- Oil and Gas Production Platforms
- Accommodation Platforms
- compression Stations
- Refineries and Terminals
- Mooring Facilities
- Barges (crane, pipe laying etc.)
- Supply Boats and Towing Vessels
- Tankers & Cargo vessels
The breadth of knowledge and experience across our staff gives us a distinct advantage over other competitors. It allows us to provide an unrivalled service to our clients and peace of mind so that they can always be sure that we will provide the best possible advice, whatever their operation, at all times.
In an increasingly litigious climate, the advice of an expert witness can frequently assist in resolving matters quickly and cost effectively.
It allows us to provide an unrivalled service to our clients and peace of mind so that they can be sure that we will provide the best possible advice, whatever their operation, at all times.
This service draws on the entire range of Horizon GmbH ‘s expertise including high class marine, engineering and Supply resources. We are well equipped to provide assistance to clients in expert witnessing and consultancy on technical matters for litigation purposes and insurance underwriters.